“Better communication for a better world”
Ralph. C. Smedley
Tuesdays 6:30PM – 8:30PM EST
Hope to see you there!
Please arrive slightly earlier as we will start the meeting at 6:30PM
If you have any troubles when arriving on site, please call 514-497-5002.
In-person participants come to below address:
Exceptionally May 30th, June 6th, June 13th:
1355 René Lévesque Ouest
Montréal, QC H3G 1T3
3$ contribution for the meeting room
Online participants can participate with Zoom as well:
20th June – 6PM – Annual Summer Supper – 3 Brasseurs McGill
732 Ste-Catherine West, Montréal, QC, H3B 1B9
29th July – 10AM – Summer Picnic – Jarry Park
What is Toastmasters?
Toastmasters International is a nonprofit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs. Headquartered in Englewood, Colo., the organization’s membership exceeds 300,000 in more than 15,800 clubs in 149 countries. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators, and leaders.
Every week our members learn how to:
- Speak before an audience;
- Use the communication manuals to learn and practice public speaking;
- Improve their communication and leadership skills through quality evaluations;
- Learn and practice leadership skills by running efficient meetings;
- Develop confidence and social skills.
Come and attend one of our meetings to see how you too can benefit from the Toasmasters program. Plus, as a guest you won’t have to give a speech but just listen, watch and have fun!
Note that the meeting format may change for special events (ex.: contests, debates etc.).
The Moderator Club
Since 1979, the Moderator Club has helped hundreds of people develop public speaking and leadership skills by using the Toastmasters International Education Program. As Montreal’s premier bilingual Toastmasters club, we give our members the opportunity to present speeches in either English or French.
Why join the Moderator Club?
- A 40-year track record of success and a core of experienced members who will help you progress;
- Central Location;
- Bilingual meetings: Speak in French or English – it is your choice;
- High quality speech evaluations – a club specialty;
How do I join?
A great way to start would be to visit us for a meeting to see how you like it.
Send us a message through the contact form via the Contact Us page.