“Better communication for a better world”
Ralph. C. Smedley
Tuesdays 7PM – 9PM EST
Hope to see you there!
Next meeting: November 29
Exceptionally only on Zoom
Please arrive slightly earlier as we will start the meeting at 7PM
What is Toastmasters?
Toastmasters International is a nonprofit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs. Headquartered in Englewood, Colo., the organization’s membership exceeds 300,000 in more than 15,800 clubs in 149 countries. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators, and leaders.
Every week our members learn how to:
- Speak before an audience;
- Use the communication manuals to learn and practice public speaking;
- Improve their communication and leadership skills through quality evaluations;
- Learn and practice leadership skills by running efficient meetings;
- Develop confidence and social skills.
Come and attend one of our meetings to see how you too can benefit from the Toasmasters program. Plus, as a guest you won’t have to give a speech but just listen, watch and have fun!
Note that the meeting format may change for special events (ex.: contests, debates etc.).
The Moderator Club
Since 1979, the Moderator Club has helped hundreds of people develop public speaking and leadership skills by using the Toastmasters International Education Program. As Montreal’s premier bilingual Toastmasters club, we give our members the opportunity to present speeches in either English or French.
Why join the Moderator Club?
- A 40-year track record of success and a core of experienced members who will help you progress;
- Central Location;
- Bilingual meetings: Speak in French or English – it is your choice;
- High quality speech evaluations – a club specialty;
How do I join?
A great way to start would be to visit us for a meeting to see how you like it.
Send us a message through the contact form via the Contact Us page.